When I first had the idea for Second Chance Sam, it began with Tristan and Cory meeting as children and becoming best friends.
If you have already read Second Chance Sam, you may enjoy this sweet short story consisting of scenes from Tristan and Cory’s childhood. The story shows many of the background events which are sprinkled in throughout Second Chance Sam.
If you have not read Second Chance Sam, be aware there are spoilers here.
Note that this story has not been professionally edited. I just put it together for fun, which is why you will find it free on my web page only as an entertaining extra. Tristan and Cory: First Kiss
My current obsession is gay romance, both reading and writing it. Any love is good love and there’s not enough of it in the world. Thanks for visiting. – Bren
- KU and other updates
- Partners in Patchouli Coming Tuesday
- Second Chance Sam finalist in Passionate Plume
- The Professor’s Assistant and Scribd
- Too early for Christmas stories? Never!
- Second Chance Sam free early story
- What’s next?
- The Professor’s Assistant free starting Friday
- The Professor’s Assistant now on Amazon
- New Year, New Projects
Favorite Writing Links