Be sure to join me this Monday, December 9th on Kay Berrisford’s blog. We’ll be chatting about my new release, The Perfect Moment, and other books, as well as works in progress. And of course, there will be a chance to win a copy of The Perfect Moment.
I last visited Kay’s blog in January, with the release of Second Chance Sam. If you’re interested in that interview, it’s here.
I hope you will all stop by on Monday and chat for while. Kay is a terrific hostess and we always have a lot of fun.
My current obsession is gay romance, both reading and writing it. Any love is good love and there’s not enough of it in the world. Thanks for visiting. – Bren
- KU and other updates
- Partners in Patchouli Coming Tuesday
- Second Chance Sam finalist in Passionate Plume
- The Professor’s Assistant and Scribd
- Too early for Christmas stories? Never!
- Second Chance Sam free early story
- What’s next?
- The Professor’s Assistant free starting Friday
- The Professor’s Assistant now on Amazon
- New Year, New Projects