I know it’s hard to think about Christmas in the middle of Summer – especially here in rainy, sweltering Florida – but this the time of year Christmas stories have to be submitted. I’m happy that Loose Id has accepted my follow-up to Patchouli for Christmas. At the end of that 2010 Christmas story, Jude and Michael had just started dating. Now we’re checking in with them a couple of years later to see how their relationship has progressed – or not!
Yes, I meant to get the story out for 2012 and not 2013, but I’m a slow-as-molasses writer. Or, as someone I know likes to say, “slower ‘n molasses headin’ uphill in January”. Although I actually blame my lateness on Tristan from Second Chance Sam – he’s a pushy little thing and insisted on getting his story out first.
My current obsession is gay romance, both reading and writing it. Any love is good love and there’s not enough of it in the world. Thanks for visiting. – Bren
- KU and other updates
- Partners in Patchouli Coming Tuesday
- Second Chance Sam finalist in Passionate Plume
- The Professor’s Assistant and Scribd
- Too early for Christmas stories? Never!
- Second Chance Sam free early story
- What’s next?
- The Professor’s Assistant free starting Friday
- The Professor’s Assistant now on Amazon
- New Year, New Projects