I know it’s hard to think about Christmas in the middle of Summer – especially here in rainy, sweltering Florida – but this the time of year Christmas stories have to be submitted. I’m happy that Loose Id has accepted my follow-up to Patchouli for Christmas. At the end of that 2010 Christmas story, Jude and Michael had just started dating. Now we’re checking in with them a couple of years later to see how their relationship has progressed – or not!
Yes, I meant to get the story out for 2012 and not 2013, but I’m a slow-as-molasses writer. Or, as someone I know likes to say, “slower ‘n molasses headin’ uphill in January”. Although I actually blame my lateness on Tristan from Second Chance Sam – he’s a pushy little thing and insisted on getting his story out first.
Welcome!My current obsession is male/male romance, both reading and writing it. Any love is good love and there’s not enough of it in the world. Thanks for visiting. - Bren
- Partners in Patchouli Coming Tuesday
- Second Chance Sam finalist in Passionate Plume
- The Professor’s Assistant and Scribd
- Too early for Christmas stories? Never!
- Second Chance Sam free early story
- What’s next?
- The Professor’s Assistant free starting Friday
- The Professor’s Assistant now on Amazon
- New Year, New Projects
- Thanks for coming to the party!