I wanted to share the terrific post by Heidi Cullinan, author and President of the Rainbow Romance chapter of the Romance Writers of America. In it, she addresses the new policy of the More Than Magic contest hosted by the Romance Writers Ink Chapter of RWA. In their rules, they now state: “Note: MTM will no longer accept same-sex entries in any category.”
Take a look at Heidi’s post to see how the Rainbow writers are responding. She says it better than I ever could.
— Update: The contest has now been cancelled. See the RWI statement at the More Than Magic contest page.
Welcome!My current obsession is male/male romance, both reading and writing it. Any love is good love and there’s not enough of it in the world. Thanks for visiting. - Bren
- Partners in Patchouli Coming Tuesday
- Second Chance Sam finalist in Passionate Plume
- The Professor’s Assistant and Scribd
- Too early for Christmas stories? Never!
- Second Chance Sam free early story
- What’s next?
- The Professor’s Assistant free starting Friday
- The Professor’s Assistant now on Amazon
- New Year, New Projects
- Thanks for coming to the party!