‘Tis the season, and my first holiday novella is now available from Loose Id. Patchouli for Christmas is the story of a hard-working NYC event planner with an aversion to relationships and a rather cranky but well-meaning patchouli scented modern day hippie. Can they overcome their differences and bring each other joy this holiday season? Read more, including the full blurb and an excerpt.
My current obsession is gay romance, both reading and writing it. Any love is good love and there’s not enough of it in the world. Thanks for visiting. – Bren
- KU and other updates
- Partners in Patchouli Coming Tuesday
- Second Chance Sam finalist in Passionate Plume
- The Professor’s Assistant and Scribd
- Too early for Christmas stories? Never!
- Second Chance Sam free early story
- What’s next?
- The Professor’s Assistant free starting Friday
- The Professor’s Assistant now on Amazon
- New Year, New Projects
Favorite Writing Links
Just finished Patchouli for Christmas and it was just great (even though I would have loved another hundred pages on these two – greedy?) Anyway – just wanted to let you know I love your work and your writing skills are mad! Looking forward to the next one – Merry Christmas Riley
Thanks so much, Riley. I sure enjoyed writing it. Perhaps we will check in with our guys again next Christmas and see how they’re doing!