I just found out that Friday Night Jamie, my first book, will be going to print. I don’t have a date yet, but I’ll post it when I do.
It is true that I am one of those people who believes that ebooks will someday completely replace print books. However, I know we’re not there yet. So yes, I did a little happy dance when I found out the book was going to print, because there’s still nothing like holding that physical copy in your hands.
Update: Print now available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
My current obsession is gay romance, both reading and writing it. Any love is good love and there’s not enough of it in the world. Thanks for visiting. – Bren
- KU and other updates
- Partners in Patchouli Coming Tuesday
- Second Chance Sam finalist in Passionate Plume
- The Professor’s Assistant and Scribd
- Too early for Christmas stories? Never!
- Second Chance Sam free early story
- What’s next?
- The Professor’s Assistant free starting Friday
- The Professor’s Assistant now on Amazon
- New Year, New Projects