I just lost a whole weekend to the Adrien English mysteries by Josh Lanyon. Curse that Kindle for making it so easy to just click and buy the next book in a series.
I’ve read other books by him, and really liked them – especially the Dangerous Ground books – but for some reason never got around to these. I’m kind of glad I didn’t, because I got the pleasure of reading all five in a row. On the other hand, the weekend just kind of disappeared and I didn’t get much of my own writing done! Ahhh…discipline. I just don’t have it. If you like mysteries combined with your m/m romance, you can’t go wrong with these books.
Welcome!My current obsession is male/male romance, both reading and writing it. Any love is good love and there’s not enough of it in the world. Thanks for visiting. - Bren
- Partners in Patchouli Coming Tuesday
- Second Chance Sam finalist in Passionate Plume
- The Professor’s Assistant and Scribd
- Too early for Christmas stories? Never!
- Second Chance Sam free early story
- What’s next?
- The Professor’s Assistant free starting Friday
- The Professor’s Assistant now on Amazon
- New Year, New Projects
- Thanks for coming to the party!